Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let the New Year Creative Juices Flow!!

Looking to add 1 or 2 corporate clients this year. If you know someone looking for a marketing consultant and/or graphic designer please share my information.


Also looking to have at least 2 projects each month this year (excluding Christmas cards). I can think of at least one for each month from last year... Business cards for: A+ Babysitting, MRs BBQ & Fit For a Princess; invitations for: Grace's 1st bday, Harper's 1st bday, Adam & Caleb's 2nd bday, Hartley/Doty wedding, Linn/Floodstrom wedding; Wedding save the dates for the Hartley/Doty wedding and Williams/Mewborn wedding; Corporate projects for Advanced Family Eye Care and the USO; murals including: Bayla's pretty wild jungle, Bayla's butterfly garden, the Hoover's mermaid cove, the John's flower height tree, Garrett's nursery and Jax's gaurdian butterfly. I also made Christmas cards for the Roth's, Flower's, Hoover's, Wooten's and ME!!

Ok, so that's more than 1 per month... but I LOVE DESIGN!! I can't wait to create designs for more people this year. I'm already working on a new venture with Advanced Family Eye Care - SightWork - a new eye therapy business. I'll be creating TWO princess birthday invitations this month - one for Haylee Hinson and one for Leyna Stoneburner. I'm also scheduling time to paint a Toy Story mural for Mason Wooten.

If you're intersted in seeing photos or PDFs of any of my work, just ask. I'm happy to share!

Love and Best Wishes!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment