Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Questioning

Have you ever gone through a period where you can't remember who you are? When other people's opinions of you weigh so heavily on your self-confidence that you doubt any success and accomplishments you have reached? Have you ever questioned your purpose or your direction in life? I am currently struggling with all of these things. I know what God is telling me to do. It's just difficult to make that leap even with strong faith. The uncertainty that lies ahead causes a rift between my beliefs and my psyche. I pray that I find peace, am granted the strength to follow the instructions I've asked to be given, the wisdom to know that the purpose I have been given is not defined my myself or others, and the courage to live by faith and not by the contraints and ominousness of worldly obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment