Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thursday I went to an awesome networking event called 6 Degrees - a social experiment of the human connection web. I got some great inspiration for the 2011 Wish Ball. So glad that our event chair, Annie Lewis was there. For people in Charlotte the FB page is: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=130638000319900#!/pages/6-Degrees/157544477599650.

I also met with Dr. Barker about a new business venture that she is pursuing - SightWork - a vision therapy practice. I got to see all kinds of activities that use to help children develop their eyes to improve vision, comprehension and coordination. I'm going to be developing a logo, slogan and stationery. VERY cool project.

Friday we had a donor reception for work at Fleming's Steakhouse. If you ever go there, look carefully at the artwork on the walls. They have an artisit that composes all of the wall pieces. If you look at them casually or at a distance they look like beautiful enlarged photos, but up close you can see that they are all handmade paintings with exquisite attention to detail.

After the reception I went with Lori to celebrate Heather's birthday!! SO FUN! We had a grand time and even took care of a little bit of business planning for the Sisters in Law meeting next week. Lori and I had to hitch a ride home... but it was well worth it. :)

Today I realized that since my car was still where I parked it last night that I had to reprint and cut business cards to fill an order. I then took them to deliver to the Candy Cane Market. Fit For A Princess http://www.facebook.com/fit4aprincess and GO Baby GO of SC http://www.gobabygoshop.com/page64.html had so many cute products displayed. Check out their products!

I also got a mural complete today for Baby Garrett! Pictures are up on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LWDesignsSC.

Headed tomorrow to Children's Church and to Austin and Taylor's birthday party. Great times with friends!!

Love and Best Wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment