Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy bee

My eye infection is finally getting better. But while I wait for it to completely clear up I decided to get back into the swing of things full force.

I got TONs of design work done this week. Wicket for Wishes save the date, email signature and sponsorship pieces, Cookout for Wishes and Celebrity Serve fliers, and editting to the Walk For Wishes logo (I didn't really like the back foot sneaker). I also got my LW Designs website started and some business cards designed. I'm still down a few pieces. Working on Advanced Family Eye Care informational cards and survey, business cards for Kaitlyn, moving cards for Lauren and birthday invitations for Adam & Caleb.

I also had the opportunity to paint a butterfly for a very special baby - Baby Flowers. I can't wait to meet you!! You have awesome parents and will be so loved by them, you family and extended "family."

This week is going to be packed full of activity too. Tomorrow, I am taking three of our summer interns on an all day wish granting field trip. We will be meeting with 4 wish kids and their families to find out what each child's one magical wish will be. We don't have a large volunteer base in the Fayetteville/Southern Pines area. So we will be in Peachland, Raeford, Biscoe and Laurinburg. Whew!

After the all day travel adventure it's BUNCO night. But just dinner and visiting this month.

Tuesday we will be saying goodbye to the River Rat. After 31-years in Lake Wylie, the restaurant will be closing on Saturday. We have been eating there regularly for a couple of year and love the atmosphere and food. It's sad to see this area turning so commercialized.

Wednesday, my cousin, her babies and my aunt are coming to visit. They haven't seen our house so I'm very excited.

I have 2 more wish kids to schedule visits with... Have to go do that. Next weekend I'm paiting a mural for Kellie - I'll definetly have pictures of before, during and after. We're doing purple/animal theme. A giraffe, zebra and tree with monkeys. It's going to be so cute and fun. I'm honored to have the chance to bring my design and creativity into baby room's. This one will be my first girl room - right up my alley.

SO much more to come. Buzz Buzz Buzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment