Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sitting around the water heater?

So, I've heard of gossipping around the water cooler, but sitting around the water heater? There is a house is our neighborhood that has had one in their driveway since we moved in. Strange, I know. And the family just sits out there. Is this a new trend that I missed?

Anyhow....

It happened again yesterday. I was sitting at my desk and offered to take ANOTHER wish kid. After our Bag Ladies Luncheon I am taking interns with me and going to visit FIVE kids in one day. They are all out in the Southern Pines/Fayetteville area. Crazy I know. Then I got an email from South Carolina. They've been asking for volunteers to take on a child in York for a couple of weeks. You guessed it... I said yes, but that I can't visit until after next week. I hate seeing kids wait so long to be visited. Someone should have stopped me....

I did get a welcomed suprise yesterday. When I went home and opened the mail I had something I forgot I signed up for - PF Changs Warrior club. 10% of my dine-in bill anytime I visit in the next 12 months. PF Changs here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment