Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love and Support

I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since my last blog.

The last few weeks have been pretty tough. My anxiety pills aren't really working at 100%. That makes things go a lot less smoothly than normal. In addition, I have had 2 co-workers resign, got rear-ended, had my sciatic nerve make my legs go numb, and a good friend pass away.

I did have the opportunity to go to the beach for a few days last week. My best friend, Annika, and her family. It was such a great time and awesome to get to see her boys enjoying their time at the beach. We went to the aquarium, the pool, the beach, shopping, eating and to see them get their pictures taken with a baby tiger and monkey.

And then it was back to reality...

I went to babysit two of my favorite boys on Sunday so Jodi and Robert could celebrate their anniversary (belated) sans kids. We had a great time riding bikes, doing "yard work,"  and playing with the see-saw.

Then I headed to the Stoneburner's to hang out with the family as part of our dinner night. Lori is doing great from her back surgery and it was good to see her getting around and hanging out. This Friday we are taking their boys to the Clover HS football game to give mamma bear a break.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with Lindsey about Children's Ministry, going to have my sciatic nerve checked and to the celebration of Miss Cindy's life. Then I'm heading over to the Hoover's to finish Brinlie's butterflies, meet baby Bayla and pick up the fabric for the girls mermaid bathroom to match paint. I can't wait to visit them and get started on the next project. Well... I can't wait to get the butterflies finished and pictures posted of the beginning to end progress.

Also on the radar this week is some logo design, wedding invitation design, BUNCO invitations and a scarecrow birthday invitation. Hopefully we'll get painting done in some rooms in our house this weekend too.

In other news... I'm trying to launch my business more aggressively. If you, or anyone you know, is looking for logo, invitation or business stationery design, I would appreciate your patronage. My website is http://www.lwdesignssc.com/ or my Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/LWDesignsSC. I can also be reached by email lwdesigns@live.com or phone 803.487.9733. Thank you for your support!!

Love & Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment